Request for Quote Guidelines
Please include the following information if available with your RFQ. This information will help provide a timelier quote to better serve you.
EMAIL to: email@example.com
- Include the RFQ deadline in your email subject line – either a due date for the RFQ or an estimate of part/project ship date.
- Quantity needed – be quantity specific if needed or indicate quantity flexibility if appropriate.
- Estimated Annual Usage
- Will 1st Article be required? If so, what quantity is required for FA inspections and do you have a format or form we need to use?
- Material call out should be specific. Include specs when needed.
- Include PDF File
- Flat pattern DXF file if available
- 3D Model, IGES or SolidWorks, if available
- If your project requires assembly, please include all component prints and bill of materials with part numbers and quantities per assembly
- If the print calls out a finish spec, please attach that spec document to your RFQ
- If a finish is required, but not on the print, note the specifics (color, type, etc)
- If finish is not required but called out on the print, please indicate that finish is not needed
- List any special packaging requirements, for example, specific quantities per box/pallet/container, weight limits, or if containers will be provided.
- Customer pick up, delivery on our truck, or shipped 3rd party? If using 3rd party, please specify which company and account number to use.